Saturday, March 23, 2024

It Might Be A Brick

My church is having a Palm Sunday bake sale and I decided to bake one of those pudding type cakes for a recipe I recently acquired.  Pudding cakes are not a regular thing for me.

The recipe was explicit, use the regular pudding mix and not the instant and I could have sworn that was what I picked off the grocery shelf.  I seem to remember that it might have been the only type in the flavor I needed.

Too late to back track since the egg mixture was already whipped up, I carried on.
If I had taken a moment to think, maybe if I added the pudding at the very last minute, I might prevent a possible disaster.  Time will tell.
 
Twenty minutes in the oven and it does look a little peculiar.

I think I will save for Easter dinner next weekend and maybe let the family members enjoy it?

Whatever, I have plenty of time to whip up the family cake for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment